Thinking of visiting over Christmas & New Year?
Museum opening hours and tour times for this period.
The museum will close at 1.30pm on Christmas Eve, Thursday 24th December. There will be a 11.30am tour but no 2.30pm tour on this day.
• Closed Christmas Day & St. Stephen's Day
• Re-open Sunday 27th December: 10am - 5pm
• Monday 28th December: 10am - 5pm
• Tuesday 29th December: 10am - 5pm
• Wednesday 30th December: 10am - 5pm
• Thursday 31st December: 10am - 5pm
• Friday 1st January: Closed
• Saturday 2nd January: 10am - 5pm
The museum's Tower Café will be open as above (however, they will open at 10am on the 27th & 28th). Public Tours will run daily at 11.30am and 2.30pm except for Thursday 24th December when there will just be the 11.30am tour (No Tours Christmas Day & St. Stephen's Day)
For more information or to book please contact our booking team phone +353 (01) 882 6550 or email@example.com
Please note: Trust Florist, located in Glasnevin Cemetery, Newlands Cross, and Dardistown are open every day 9.30am - 4.30pm | Christmas Day & St. Stephen's Day 9.30am - 2.00pm | New Year's Day 10.00am - 2.00pm
Museum Opening Times:
Monday to Sunday inc Bank Holidays
Daily Public Tours:
Daily at 11.30am & 2.30pm
From January 2018: Saturday & Sunday at 1pm
Tel: +353 (0)1 882 6550 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBook Tickets