Glasnevin Cemetery Museum offers a unique and interesting introduction to Irish history and culture! Students wishing to improve their English and explore Irish heritage, will come away from a tour of Glasnevin with many memories and new knowledge!
Our Language School Tour:
- Introduces students to the unique and interesting origins of Glasnevin Cemetery.
- Explores many of the main events in Ireland's past.
- Allows students to witness artwork for which Irish culture is renowned.
- Links Irish history to wider events in European history.
- Ensures an engaging and interesting experience.
- Total €8.00 per student.
We also offer school tour packages for language schools with other leading tour providers in Dublin. See the document below for further information.
Museum Opening Times:
Closed until further notice.
The Tower Café - Closed until further notice.
How to book:
The best and quickest way to get your place booked in:
When you get to the ticket page, you will see a selection of the different tickets we offer. Simply select the appropriate ticket from this selection and complete the booking process.
We offer special concession rates for service users. Accompanying carers receive complimentary admission. Please contact 01 882 6550 for further details.
For booking enquiries (groups of 11 or more):
Discuss your group booking with our Bookings Coordinator:
+353 1 882 6570