October 31st, 3:30pm
Some highlights include:
- Fr. Browne and the Titanic - the man who captured rare photographs of the famous ship
- Grave-robbing - Why does Glasnevin Cemetery have such high walls and watch towers?
- Yew Trees - there is more to them than you think!
- William Fogarty's pesky parrot
- Maria Higgins the only person in the cemetery who was buried twice
The history of Glasnevin Cemetery will be brought to life with this family friendly tour.
Please note you are requested to arrive at the Museum Reception at least 15 minutes before the start of your Tour.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
These tours are for families so all adults attending must be a parent or guardian.
Museum Opening Times:
Monday - Friday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday - 10:00am - 5:00pm
The Tower Café - Daily - 9:30am - 5:00pm
How to book:
The best and quickest way to get your place booked in:
When you get to the ticket page, you will see a selection of the different tickets we offer. Simply select the appropriate ticket from this selection and complete the booking process.
We offer special concession rates for service users. Accompanying carers receive complimentary admission. Please contact 01 882 6550 for further details.
For booking enquiries (groups of 11 or more):
Discuss your group booking with our Bookings Coordinator:
+353 1 882 6570