Free tour for Bealtaine running at 12:00pm.
During this tour
• Explore the fascinating origins of Glasnevin Cemetery which opened in 1832
• Discover more about Ireland's 'Liberator' and the founder of the cemetery - Daniel O' Connell
• Learn about the experiences of Irish Jesuit Fr. Michael Morrison, who in 1945, was among the first troops to liberate Bergen-Belsen concentration camp
• 'Gather round poor Zozimus' and hear the tale of this Dublin poet, rhymer and reciter
• Visit the grave of James Joyce's parents and find out about the many connections between Glasnevin Cemetery and Joyce's Ulysses And much more........
Entry is free however booking is essential.
Museum Opening Times:
Monday to Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays: 10:00am - 6:00pm
*Extended hours and additional tours will run from June 29th onwards*
How to book:
The best and quickest way to get your place booked in:
When you get to the ticket page, you will see a selection of the different tickets we offer. Simply select the appropriate ticket from this selection and complete the booking process.
For booking enquiries (groups of 11 or more):
Discuss your group booking with our Bookings Coordinator:
+353 1 882 6570