What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience.
What types of cookies does Glasnevin Trust use?
'Strictly Necessary' cookies let you move around the Site and use essential features like secure areas and shopping baskets. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to our site and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our site when we make any changes to the way the site works
- To add purchases to your shopping cart and remembering the product you have added within a browsing session when you get the checkout page
- Identify that added items to the cart when you return to our site
- For security purposes
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our Site when we make any changes to the way the site works
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Site, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee how site or the security on our site will perform during your visit.
'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our site e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our site works, understand what interests our users and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how our site is used
- Obtain data on the number of users of the site that have viewed a product
- Help us improve the site by measuring any errors that occur
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties. We do not allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to Glasnevin Trust, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for Glasnevin Trust, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
Note: if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our site and other parts of our site may not work properly.
Additional Information About Third Party Analytics and Providers:
- YouTube: For further information, including YouTube's embedding options and how you can disable embedding, please go tohttps://support.google.com/youtube/answer/171780?hl=en-GB.
Museum Opening Times:
Monday to Sunday inc Bank Holidays
Daily Public Tours:
Daily at 11.30am & 2.30pm
Daily at 1pm
Tel: +353 (0)1 882 6550 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBook Tickets