Heritage WK Tour SOLD OUT
This tour will take you through the past times of Ireland’s largest cemetery. You may well know that many of the figures who shaped the course of Irish history are buried here but these grounds themselves have a rich history which dates back to 1832 when the site first opened.
You will also learn about the day-to-day business and pastimes of the people who lived in Dublin when the cemetery first opened.
Highlights that will feature on the Heritage Week are as follows:
- Insights into Victorian Garden Cemeteries in Europe and in Ireland
- The history of ‘Prospect’ the oldest part of Glasnevin Cemetery
- Tree-lined avenues and detailed monuments
- Facts about the lives of men, women and children living in Dublin in the Victorian era
- The natural heritage and environment in Ireland’s largest garden cemetery
Museum Opening Times:
Daily 10:00am - 6:00pm
*Extended hours and additional tours will run from June 29th onwards*
How to book:
The best and quickest way to get your place booked in:
When you get to the ticket page, you will see a selection of the different tickets we offer. Simply select the appropriate ticket from this selection and complete the booking process.
For booking enquiries (groups of 11 or more):
Discuss your group booking with our Bookings Coordinator:
+353 1 882 6570